Are You Ready to Start Taking Jaw-Dropping Photos With Your DSLR?
This is a complete, easy-to-understand guide that can be for a complete newbie to digital photography or a skilled photographer that wants to learn new skills.
After reading this book and practicing the techniques, you will have a full understanding of DSLR photography and will be perfectly capable of taking absolutely stunning pictures.
Inside You Will Learn About:
- All the parts of the DSLR camera (with pictures of the parts)
- Photography technical terms such as aperture, depth of field, exposure, ISO, shutter speed,
- Great cameras for each skill level
- Types of lenses needed for each photography setting
- DSLR techniques for various scenes
- Beginner mistakes and how to fix them
- "Tricks of the trade"
- "Tools of the trade"
- AND MUCH, MUCH MORE!
If you are ready to NOT just take your photography to the next level, but go up 100 floors (figuratively of course) DOWNLOAD this book now!